In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Spectre

So I woke up in the middle of the night after having a dream. Not exactly a nightmare, but not exactly pleasant either. A spectre from a part of my life that wasn't as pleasant as my life now.

I couldn't go back to sleep yet. But I'm okay - apparently I'm pretty good at leaving behind those things which should be left behind. And I've now got someone to get back to bed to.

8 comments:

Legolas said...

Did the spectre ask you for money?

William said...

Has the spectre paid you back?

Antinous said...

Just nightmare. Momma says, 'wash your legs before sleep'....

and as those two previous comments, has spectre asked for more and paid back or not?

word verification: mandi

jason said...

*dot dot dot*

p/s: word verification: hissed

Ban said...

Aiyak! Wrong spectre lah! This person has passed away already.

Alex said...

The Ghost of the Bunny's Past?

Jaded Jeremy said...

*comfort*

Koala Express said...

where's bf? u get better sleep with bf. :P